Parents Supporting Parents
Autism in Schools Parent Forum
Hear some of the great feedback we’ve had from parent carers and practitioners involved in the project.
Parents have a wealth of experience and insight that can shape the quality of our support and ensure it suits the needs of our children and young people locally.
Parents will work with us to develop the final offer of support.
We will also have a series of listening events to listen and understand parent and carers challenges and difficulties.
Parents Supporting Parents Forum
- The forums will be held on a Tuesday
- There will be one forum monthly
Give us your feedback on the forums using the short Autism in Schools Parents Forum feedback form.
See updates from the Autism in Schools Forums.
See some of the positive feedback about what parent carers found helpful and enjoyed at the forum.
Feedback from parent carers in the last Autism in Schools programme was positive.
They said things like:
- “nice opportunity for parents and professionals to work together.”
- “It was helpful to hear about those children that cope at school but cannot cope at home.”
- “Really good presentation run by really friendly and passionate people, thank you.”
Meet the team
Meet the friendly professionals that you will work with as a part of the Autism in Schools project.