Parents have asked us for more information on Neurodevelopmental Conditions. This page is currently under development.
Neurodevelopmental disorders are disabilities in the functioning of the brain that affect a child’s behaviour, memory or ability to learn.
Find out more information on Neurodevelopmental Conditions, how to help, and where to go for support.
- ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- NELC SEND Local Offer | Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD) (nelincs.gov.uk)/ Dyspraxia
- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Intellectual Disability/Learning Disability
- Sensory Needs
- Tourette Syndrome (TS)