5:47 pm, Tuesday, 9th February 2021
Online safety for professionals
For Safer Internet day you might like to read content from the NSPCC on online safety for children.
There is using social media online including how to create a safe space and using online communities.
The NSPCC has also developed a series of podcasts for topics such as:
- how to run online services safely and manage an online presence effectively
- adopting professional and personal life boundaries online, particularly with social media and email account
- the impact of bullying and how to prevent it online and respond appropriately
- who organisations can go to for resources, guidelines, templates and support
- what children and young people tell Childline about keeping safe online.
E-safety training can be purchased by schools.