1:29 pm, Tuesday, 21st June 2022
Free Distance Learning Courses
Apply online for distance learning courses from Grimsby Institute. These courses are free subject to eligibility.
Local parent carers have expressed an interest in taking courses to do with children and young people, and special educational needs and disabilities.
These courses may give you the flexibility to learn around your regular commitments. Courses range from 4 to 28 weeks.
- Award in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Introduction to Caring for Children and Young People
- Behaviour that Challenges
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Autism in Health Care Settings
- Care Planning
- Common Illness Affecting Children
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Understanding Autism
See the full list of courses and apply online. Distance Learning & Non-accredited e-learning courses (distance-learning-courses.co.uk)
- Be 20 years old or above
- Minimum Level 1 qualification in English
- Have lived in English or the European Union for all of the past three years
- Have five GCSE qualifications grade C (4) or above if you are between 19-23 years old