- This event has passed.
SEND Employment Forum
November 29, 2023 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
The Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Employment Forum is a new forum bringing together local businesses, services from education, health, social care and the volunteer sector, and national organisations like the Department for Work and Pensions to meet with lead officers working with young people with SEND.
Join the forum on Wednesday 29 November from 8:30am-12pm at 155-159 Freeman Street, Grimsby, DN32 7AR (Learning4Life building).
All local businesses and organisations are invited to attend the forum to learn more about hiring young people with SEND. This is a chance to network with other organisations and leaders in SEND.
The forum will be establishing strong links between local colleges and service providers to create a strong foundation for an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Speakers at the event include:
- Laura Bladon, Programme Specialist from DFN Project Search
- Esther Dame, Equality, diversity, and inclusion Project Officer from Diana Princess of Wales hospital
- Anne Hayward, National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Associate
- Suzanne Kavanagh-Mills, Head of Service for Employability at Linkage College
- Vicky Kirman, from Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education (GIFHE)
Contact email@example.com to book your place.