- This event has passed.
EduSleep training. Primary School
November 7, 2022 @ 3:00 pm – January 31, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
The EduSleep training has been devised specifically for primary school SENCo’s, wellbeing support staff and any other teaching staff who teach or are likely to teach Year 6 pupils in the future. This training is relatively short and contextualised within education.
The EduSleep training is delivered face to face and can be delivered out of normal school hours such as teacher training days and evenings.
The training includes:
- The impact of sleep in the primary years
- How to identify sleep deprivation and the referral pathway
- A Solution based framework
- Contextualising sleep & education including:
- The SEND Code of Practice
- The Education Inspection Framework
The training should take approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours, depending on engagement and questions.