- This event has passed.
Cancelled for NELPCF Launch- Coffee morning
March 23, 2023 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Remember that Abi’s regular coffee morning drop in is cancelled today as she will be at the North East Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum launch.
Why not come to the launch to speak with Abi and other local services that can support you through your journey.
Join the North East Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum (NELPCF) for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) aged 0-25.
The event is held on Thursday 23 March from 9:30am-12pm at Grimsby Town Hall, Town Hall Square, DN31 1HU.
Key speakers will bring you up to date information and advice about services.
At the event you can meet with practitioners from Early Years through to Preparing for Adulthood who support you and your child.
- SEND Local Offer website coordinator
- Families First Information Service
- NHS Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB)
- EBBSA Team (Emotionally-Based Barriers to School Attendance Support Team)
- Compass Go
- Children’s Disability Service
- YPSS Careers Advisors
- Young Minds Matter
- Specialist Advisory Teachers
- Carers Support Centre
- And more…