If you have any queries please contact our Access Pathway Team on (01472) 323998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll have a response from us within 5 working days.
What an Access Pathway is
The Access Pathway is the route for children and young people (up to their 18th year), where support has already been accessed and tried, but further multi-disciplinary discussions may be required. This informs any extra intervention or specialist assessments needed, for example Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
This includes children and young people with needs across:
- language and communication
- social interaction
- learning difficulties
- sensory difficulties
- neurodevelopmental difficulties
You may also see social, emotional and mental health difficulties alongside these.
Please see below additional information that may be useful to your and your child.
- Access Pathway – Support Whilst You Wait (PDF, 46KB)
- Support Services (Word, 73KB)
- Access pathway process explained (PDF, 292KB)
- ASD Screening Clinic Leaflet (PDF, 98KB)
- ADHD Assessment Leaflet (PDF, 100KB)
- Appeals and Feedback process (PDF, 610KB)
- Specialist screening, assessment and diagnostic performance data – Over 5’s for ASD and ADHD (Word, 1MB)